Traveler II

Morgan Hill, CA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Detch
Member #

Hi Gents,

I'm looking for some advice. I need to find a safe indoor storage place for my rig. I live in Morgan Hill but willing to drive up the peninsula or east bay. I will only use the Jeep a handful of times a year, so it doesn't need to be particularly close.

Because I have a RTT, height can be an issue.

I was considering Outdoor RV/boat storage but most have been outdoor, and I'm trying to find something a little more secure and less likely to have rodents take up home.

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Hi Gents,

I'm looking for some advice. I need to find a safe indoor storage place for my rig. I live in Morgan Hill but willing to drive up the peninsula or east bay. I will only use the Jeep a handful of times a year, so it doesn't need to be particularly close.

Because I have a RTT, height can be an issue.

I was considering Outdoor RV/boat storage but most have been outdoor, and I'm trying to find something a little more secure and less likely to have rodents take up home.
That is one sweet looking rig! I also own a Jeep Rubicon but it is still mostly stock. I live in Palo Alto and just had a look around on the interwebs for anything that might suit your needs. Came across this indoor storage facility located in Milpitas. They also have a Facebook page. The photo gallery features a few photos of the inside of the storage area. I have never heard of them before but they might be worth a look. Best of luck with your search!

Last edited: