First Name
Klinton
Last Name
Kehoe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSB
Hello,

I have been attending the Sacramento monthly meet for most of its existence and was approached by multiple Members to start a monthly meet and greet (or more frequently) that moves from area to area around the Sacramento region. So this Wednesday we are holding the Sacramento Wednesday meet at
3251 Zinfandel Drive in Lowe's parking lot .Rancho Cordova Off Highway 50. Please tell your friends and Non Overland Bound Members if they are interested to come stop by Same time at 7:30

Note: This will probably be moved to a weekend event like a rigs and coffee style

upload_2017-7-18_17-48-58.png

Reactions: Kent R

flyinion

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Weekend would be great. Much easier for me to make it to. I seem to always have bad timing issues with Wednesday evening.

Klinton Kehoe

Rank VII

Trail Blazer II

Gold River, CA, USA
First Name
Klinton
Last Name
Kehoe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSB
Chi tai
3225 Zinfandel Dr #1, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

We will all be out on the patio eating

OB# 3753

Klinton Kehoe

Rank VII

Trail Blazer II

Gold River, CA, USA
First Name
Klinton
Last Name
Kehoe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSB
What happened to the other Sac meet? Did it die out? Or are there two Sac meets now?

I want to make it out to one of these, but my t4r is in the body shop as we speak... Meh..
This was a one time wendesday meet the normal Sacramento weekly meet is still going well there are 6 of us that regularly go to the weekly meet including myselfe. The nomad meet will continue on Sundays once monthly with a possible day trip to happen after the meet. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and hope to see you there

OB# 3753

Influencer II

This was a one time wendesday meet the normal Sacramento weekly meet is still going well there are 6 of us that regularly go to the weekly meet including myselfe. The nomad meet will continue on Sundays once monthly with a possible day trip to happen after the meet. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and hope to see you there

OB# 3753
Awesome! thanks! I hope to meet you and others at the meets some time soon.. Just a waiting game for my 4runner now... haha

Reactions: Klinton Kehoe

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

OB# 3753
Any chance you have picked the first Sunday meet date yet? Just trying to get my calendar in order.

OverlandPros

Rank 0

Traveler I

We just started a new business selling roof top tents, awnings and ground tents here in Sacramento. We are excited to get involved with Overland Bound, attend some get togethers and get out on the trail! We will be attending the Wednesday events soon. Weekends are tough with family obligations or out camping.

Klinton Kehoe

Rank VII

Trail Blazer II

Gold River, CA, USA
First Name
Klinton
Last Name
Kehoe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSB
We just started a new business selling roof top tents, awnings and ground tents here in Sacramento. We are excited to get involved with Overland Bound, attend some get togethers and get out on the trail! We will be attending the Wednesday events soon. Weekends are tough with family obligations or out camping.
Are you coming out tomorrow for the Sacramento weekly meet? Off Truxle

OB# 3753