S. Texas Rio Grande Valley Meet-Ups

• HTML tutorial

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

Some awesome Overland Bound goodies to pass out at the meet-up and I will also be holding a raffle at the end of the meet-up with prizes that range from new camping gear to new vehicle gear!!

IMG_8192.jpg

Reactions: texasdirtrunner

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

Hey y'all, unfortunately once again I won't be able to host January's meet-up. I'm taking the fam bam camping since this is my daughter's last weekend before school starts up again. I apologize for any inconvenience!! But please, if y'all are able to get together, please do so!!

Cheers!!

SandmanTRD

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mercedes, TX, USA
Member #

The next meet up is this Saturday, but unfortunately once again, I won't be able to host it since I'll be out camping with the fam bam this weekend. If you want to host and get together, by all means lead the way!!

Here's the link to future meet ups: https://www.overlandbound.com/event/s-texas-harlingen-overland-bound-meet-up/
Hey Daniel no problem and thanks for the quick response. If anyone is somewhat interested in meeting this Saturday let me know. I’m in between hunting or meeting up. I’m sure we can also reschedule something later this month.

Reactions: Daniel Diaz

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

Hey Daniel no problem and thanks for the quick response. If anyone is somewhat interested in meeting this Saturday let me know. I’m in between hunting or meeting up. I’m sure we can also reschedule something later this month.
Jorge that I met last month, he may be able to host it, still pending tho. If he does, I'll send all OB meet-up swag sent to him to pass out to y'all.

Reactions: SandmanTRD

CCTX50

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi TEXAS
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strasheim
Member #

The next meet up is this Saturday, but unfortunately once again, I won't be able to host it since I'll be out camping with the fam bam this weekend. If you want to host and get together, by all means lead the way!!

Here's the link to future meet ups: https://www.overlandbound.com/event/s-texas-harlingen-overland-bound-meet-up/
Thanks Daniel. I'm going to be down in McAllen this weekend. Might try to get over and meet you folks. Have a great time on your trip.

SandmanTRD

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mercedes, TX, USA
Member #

Wanted to share some pics of my weekend trip. Went up to Houston for my bachelor party. Yes, I’m tying the knot... Had some free time Saturday afternoon and decided to check out Xtreame Offroad Park and Beach. Honestly had more fun wheeling than that night.... we’ll save the details for later lol!

IMG_7442.JPGIMG_7451.JPGIMG_7444.JPG

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

Wanted to share some pics of my weekend trip. Went up to Houston for my bachelor party. Yes, I’m tying the knot... Had some free time Saturday afternoon and decided to check out Xtreame Offroad Park and Beach. Honestly had more fun wheeling than that night.... we’ll save the details for later lol!

View attachment 82108View attachment 82109View attachment 82110
Congrats on tying the knot, @SandmanTRD!! Pics look great!! I had no idea there was an off-road park in Houston, I'll have to check it out sometime. Maybe we can convoy up there with other OB RGV members.

SandmanTRD

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mercedes, TX, USA
Member #

Good morning Fellow members. A good friend of mine is hosting a truck meet in Harlingen April 6th. I’m planning on being out there and if anyone wants to join me, let me know. It’s that time of year we need to rally up and plan our next adventure!

IMG_7868.JPG