Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Coming home from the hospital today, when I spotted two beautiful Toyota rigs at the gas station down the road from my place. I said to myself , I wonder if they are from my OB group. I turned into the station and asked if they were OB people. Out came the biggest grin you ever saw I live near Lake Roberts in the SW part of NM. I asked their destination and was told they were on their way to the Gila cliff dwellings after spending the night at Lake Roberts. They said they were from Albuquerque NM and both were firefighters there. They both had all the family with them and I didn't see an unhappy face in the crowd. I didn't get both members handle but I did find out it was "Fire medic" # 9354. So when they read this I want them to know they made my day. After they left I kicked myself for not giving them 2-3 dozen fresh eggs I had sitting in the car for their morning breakfast. So guys , if you are ever here again check in with me for breakfast and maybe a jaunt around the mountain side trails west of silver city off hwy 90.. Great rigs and great group of people. I was envious and happy for them to be in my domain..:grin: