Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Awesome can't wait to get it back and drive it for. Lol. Just got a phone call from the shop that it's headed to the alignment shop and should be done by 6pm. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Lookin good Jose!! Is that Granite color? My youngest's Jeep is a 75th in Crystal Granite, the color seems change with the light .... Very cool..
Yea Mike it is. It's a pretty cool color my wife picked it out.

Reactions: 9Mike2

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

If your going to add more electrical items, I would suggest a S pod. Mine runs my lights, the 12v lead to the fridge, and to the relay for my winch. I have one switch left and haven't decided what I will add yet.. The S pod monitors the voltage of the battery and will shut off any load that runs through it..

Reactions: Claus_za and Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Looking good! What's next?

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app
Thanks brother!![emoji1303]

I've been thinking about that. As to what's next guys! I have a little list [emoji12] lol that consist of PS rear rock brawler II bumper, 40" Rigid Radiance led bar, ARB Twin air compressor, led bar harness, 6switch Spod, and the 35" BFG KO2 AT tires. Trying to get as much done here in Florida before I move back to Nashville, TN this June.

Last edited:

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

If your going to add more electrical items, I would suggest a S pod. Mine runs my lights, the 12v lead to the fridge, and to the relay for my winch. I have one switch left and haven't decided what I will add yet.. The S pod monitors the voltage of the battery and will shut off any load that runs through it..
Yea Mike that's on my to get list. Definitely meed that cause I want to add the Freezer and some extra rock lights, and Gobi roof rack lights as well.

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Nice man ! I do like that color as well. A buddy of mine has the same. After looking at your pics, your hi-lift jack is in the exact same spot im putting mine. Just finished welding it last month.
Looking Good !

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Thanks a lot 15canyon, maxcustody, and Glenn!! @ Glenn I got my high lift jack mount from rugged ridge and it bolts right into the rear tire carrier! I just need to pre drill four holes on the plastic cover so that the hardware can screw right in.

Reactions: Glenn