RTT for sale

• HTML tutorial

C.L.Gravy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Krum, Tx
Member #

Selling my Cascade Mt. Rainier with annex. It's a great tent, only owned it for about 4-5 months and we've camped I it 4 times.

In perfect shape, we just decided we prefer the traditional ground tent. Asking $1500 pho. Listed at $1895 on Cascadia's website.

Message me if interested. I can text more pics. Located in Denton, Tx. Pickup only.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Rusty burbin

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Curious why you prefer the ground tent to RTT? I really want a RTT but think I might prefer the ground tent also.

C.L.Gravy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Krum, Tx
Member #

Honestly man. It sucks camping and not being able to move your vehicle without spending 15 minutes packing up the RTT. Plus it's heavy and cumbersome so it's not ideal if you're a weekend camper trying to throw the tent on your camping rig which also happens to be your daily driver. RTT on a trailer would probably be the best bet if this is the case.

Also I camp with my wife and kiddo and many times my two nephews. The RTT is super comfy and I have slept great in it, but there's really not much room.

There's a thread on here debating ground versus RTT. It's all personal preference. I like having a base camp and the freedom to jump in the truck and go where I need to go on a moment's notice. We family camp so we love the space of a big ground tent.

The RTT is great. Quality. Well made. Away from critters and wash outs. But not for us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using OB Talk mobile app

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Thanks for answering the question...same concerns I had with a RTT. Wife just picked up the tent cot from kamp rite...see how that goes. Im thinking of SUV tent that hooks on back of 4runner. Good Luck with sale.

Reactions: C.L.Gravy