Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Haven't done to well updating this thread have I...

The billstens are great. Mine are on the top notch to get a lift, but one the bottom notches you shouldn't get much a lift. Some of that will also depend on your springs.

IH8CALI

Rank 0

Traveler I

Utah
First Name
Joe
Last Name
C
Thanks for the update! I'm still trying to decide between the Bilstein 6112, Dobinson IMS, or just the 5100s for now.

I'm in the Ogden area, who did you alignment after the SPC control arm install?

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Fat Bobs in Layton did the alignment. They are well versed in lifts and aftermarket off-road equipment.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Ok so I figure you are 8 hours away from Reno, and being there is no darn way I could ever be as neat and good at the fab as you are, maybe I can drive up and sorta take over your life on weekends??????

LOL Seriously, I am ready to jump into Sequoia land and hope to pick your brain!

Jim

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
They're great rigs and definitely capable! We love ours. I'll answer what I can can, there's a lot of good info out there if you know where to look in the right places.

IH8CALI

Rank 0

Traveler I

Utah
First Name
Joe
Last Name
C
Fat Bobs in Layton did the alignment. They are well versed in lifts and aftermarket off-road equipment.
Thanks for following up, I really appreciate it! I'm familiar with them as i've purchased parts here and there but never had any service performed by them. I'll pop in this week and inquire, seems everything Bilstein has been on backorder for months though. Thanks again!

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Brought home my 2005 SR5 with 138k miles, am super happy with it, love having room now, I can not wait to get the mods started....