Rooftop storage boxes

• HTML tutorial

Gary Stevens

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reseda California
Member #

I use Frontrunner wolf and cub packs. I actually like the cub packs better. Although I end up with more, my stuff is organized better and the box stays lighter. I found with the larger boxes I crammed too much stuff into them to find the one thing I needed. I keep the cub packs lightly packed with items and each box is marked with all items in it. Last they stack and pack well because they have square corners and strairght sides and are designed to nest.

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Pelican cases. Look on Craiglist for them. I seem to find them for about half of retail, in near perfect condition.

MEFOBIA-JEEP

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tucson AZ
Member #

I use Wolfpacks as well. I have 3 of them in their transit bag XL. I also use a Large transit bag to hold my camp chairs,stove,and air mattress. If it rains it is an extra layer of protection. I have 1 for my base amp,1for my kitchen,and 1for my tools with individual bags inside.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

James Deaton

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Plano 1919 with rubber weatherstripping for water proofing. I bought them on Amazon for $40 each. Free shipping prime. Sturdy enough to easily sit on, probably stand too...

James

jeepwillikers

Rank I

Traveler I

Tractor Supply sometimes has Plano cases on sale sometimes. I really like mine. They work great and we’re easy on my wallet. They even have holes for padlocks if needed

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk