Roof Top Tents (RTT) (Can't find anywhere locally to see before I buy in person)

• HTML tutorial

Adventure Bully Rig

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Running Springs, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Benjamin
Member #

Hey there everyone,
The wife and I are looking to buy a roof top tent this month. I was wondering if anyone knew of a semi-local place that shows them on display? We are in Running Springs Ca., but will go as far as we need. Does anyone know of a place? Any help is appreciated!

ndamico

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Sacramento, CA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
D'Amico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6TBF
Hey there everyone,
The wife and I are looking to buy a roof top tent this month. I was wondering if anyone knew of a semi-local place that shows them on display? We are in Running Springs Ca., but will go as far as we need. Does anyone know of a place? Any help is appreciated!

you can come up to Sacramento and check ours out. We'd be happy to show them to you.

ndamico

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Sacramento, CA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
D'Amico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6TBF
What kind of tent? Are you a manufacturer?
Yes we are. You can see them on our website too. Overlandpros.com. we give overland bound members a discount too. My partner will be at king of the hammers in Johnson valley this week too.

ndamico

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Sacramento, CA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
D'Amico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6TBF
Which tent will he be bringing? I like the website btw!
good question- i think he is trying to decide if he will bring our ground tent or RTT. he might bring both. if he brings the RTT it will be our Anza 2000 as that is usually what he has on his rig. if you want to meet up with him, send me a message and i'll get you his contact info.

Reactions: The Lone Overlander

Gary Stevens

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reseda California
Member #

Frontrunner has them on display in their showroom in the Agoura location. This is in northern Los Angeles county. They have a website. I have one, very highly rated. I decieded after sending time in it in the showroom.

Adventure Bully Rig

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Running Springs, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Benjamin
Member #

Frontrunner has them on display in their showroom in the Agoura location. This is in northern Los Angeles county. They have a website. I have one, very highly rated. I decieded after sending time in it in the showroom.
Thanks for the tip Gary, I might go check them out! I must admit though, OverlandPros seem to have a better setup. I'll have to decide if I'm willing to pay the extra for features and shipping!

Gary Stevens

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reseda California
Member #

Thanks for the tip Gary, I might go check them out! I must admit though, OverlandPros seem to have a better setup. I'll have to decide if I'm willing to pay the extra for features and shipping!
I am not familiar with Overland Pros. Frontrunner has been in business a long time and it very well respected in the Overlanding world. Although nothing is inexpensive the quality and throughtful design is as good as it gets. That said, they only offer a 2-3 person RTT, really it is 2.5 person. Besides well made, their RTT is one of the lightest on the market. That was important for me. You are right to see them first hand and get in them. That is what sold me on the Frontrunner. Also they have been very good to me, with advice and helping me out. Take a look at their quick release option for the RTT and their rack. Good luck and enjoy...

Reactions: TimsterAZ