Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I saw these on the trailer group on Facebook this morning. Looks pretty nice.

SubeeBen

Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

Looks sweet ! Let us know how it works out for you. Any concerns of condensation ? Just a thought.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Very nice! This is my first time seeing this. I knew that they had the exterior weather cover, but not this. Seem to fit pretty well, and easy install?

**Edit....just noticed you ordered it today. Let us know!

justjohnthomas

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orofino, Idaho
Member #

Looks nice, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to a full product review ;) Should help with cooler weather and condensation as well.

Arepas

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

USA
Member #

Hi @ArkansasDon how do you like it? how hard is it to install. I am planning on camping at a place where at night will reach 34F and I am unsure if it is worth the effort to install this, if it makes the difference, how hard is it to install, etc..

heyfish

Rank III
Investor

Member I

California
Member #

We have one of these in our Tepui tent and it almost makes it too warm. The inside of the tent was around 65-70 degrees and it was in the high 30's outside. It takes about 5 minutes to install. There are clips attached to the insulator that snap around the poles in the tepui. There are zippers for both doors and both windows as well as a zipper on the roof to open the roof window. We didn't experience any condensation issues and have had it for about a year (probably 25 nights with it). It also blacks out almost all of the light coming in. You can see a little bit of light coming in when it's in full sun but you could easily sleep through the morning and not know it. The material seemed thin when we got it and I had really low expectations. I almost returned it before using it because it seemed so thin. I was shocked at how well it worked. We can comfortably camp in the 30's with my wife and kids and they don't ever complain about being cold. I would definitely recommend it if you are going to be in cold weather.

Arepas

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

USA
Member #

Took it to Pinecrest Lake, CA this weekend, temperatures in the low 30s (the car dashboard read 35F at 8:30AM so it was way colder at night), we slept well with our 0 degree sleeping bags, ruggedized tent and the insulator. I think if it gets colder than that I could also trhow the weatherhood in to this mix

OutsideSeth

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1SLA
Would be interested to hear how this works at temperatures closer to zero. Down to the teens I find a 0 degree sleeping bag to be sufficient.