Wanted Roof top tent in SoCal

• HTML tutorial

Spolar

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Seal Beach, CA
Member #

closed footprint is a little too big for my truck. Also would like to stick with well known companies for the customer service

Spolar

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Seal Beach, CA
Member #

I guess I'm not in the know! I'm real familiar with tepui, cvt, James baroud, treeline, front runner etc. But I haven't heard of free spirit recreation... I'll have to look into them more they're very reasonably priced. And from what I understand while the frames and such are all the same from China, there are differences in the zippers, seems etc between the companies.

Albacore

Rank 0

Traveler I

US
Tuff Stuff in Santa Ana has their RTT with annex for $1300. Another option.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Spolar

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Looking for a RTT in the SoCal area. Needs to fit 2 adults w/ 2 small kids. Not super tight on budget.
Give Hinterland Industries a call. (HITents) They just got in their new Scout Series tents that come in at a much lower price point. The rincon tent has an annex that will fit 2 cots for the kids if they are too big to sleep in the tent with you.

Tell Graham I sent you!!

jimbohotwings

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Diego
Member #

I've got a CVT Mt. Hood RTT that I'm thinking about selling. I've only used it a few times. Its just too big for me. Send me a message if you're interested.

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
I've got a CVT Mt. Hood RTT that I'm thinking about selling. I've only used it a few times. Its just too big for me. Send me a message if you're interested.
You should put it up for sale in the GEAR FOR SALE SECTION, you may have more luck !!!!!

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
I may sell my CVT Mt Rainier extended summit series tent.... it fits two adults and two kids easily.
You should put it up for sale in the GEAR FOR SALE SECTION, you may have more luck !!!!!