FOR SALE Roof-top HardShell Tent Massachusetts - THREAD LOCKED

• HTML tutorial
Status
Not open for further replies.

hardshells

Rank I

Contributor III

USA
Up for your consideration is a James Baroud Evolution Evasion Roof-top HardShell car Tent standard sixe with waterproof fabric sides in excellent condition, it has a very nice and cozy mattress and solar vent fan, you can access the tent from both sides with a ladder and a 360 degree panoramic view, its a very high quality tent which makes it very comfortable.

Asking for $1800 shipped.

Pm me if interested.

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Up for your consideration is a James Baroud Evolution Evasion Roof-top HardShell car Tent standard sixe with waterproof fabric sides in excellent condition, it has a very nice and cozy mattress and solar vent fan, you can access the tent from both sides with a ladder and a 360 degree panoramic view, its a very high quality tent which makes it very comfortable.

Asking for $1800 shipped.

Pm me if interested.
Is this still available?

Type A Outdoors

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Littleton, CO
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Brinkmann

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

99% sure this is a hustle. Only accepts direct deposit or wire transfer, will not accept an escrow service. Email address they are using to communicate with me shows a listing for a different tent on a different website.

Wanted to get this out there before someone loses their Xmas $.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/want-sell-fj-related-items/684090-fs-bigfoot-roof-top-tent-premium-2018-a.html
I was suspicious when I inquired. The price was too good to be true.

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

FJ81

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California
Member #

Also only has 2 posts here. This site is getting too big now and is attracting lots of the wrong attention. Hope they stiffen up the rules for posting and selling stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.