MoreGone

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Mesa, AZ
Member #

Looking for a roof rack or a good deal at retail stores

Sent from my SM-G930P using OB Talk mobile app
I feel like Good Deals and Retail Stores don't really go hand in hand anymore. You get a limited selection at a rate that is not competitive. Cabelas and Bass Pro have the standard racks and I believe they offer an extension now.

I went with a Rola Rack that I got from Amazon and I think it was a good value.

Beer Hounds

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lakeville, MN, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Pettit
Member #

I feel like Good Deals and Retail Stores don't really go hand in hand anymore. You get a limited selection at a rate that is not competitive. Cabelas and Bass Pro have the standard racks and I believe they offer an extension now.

Agreed. I went with the Rola w/ extension and am pleased with it. It also cost 1/10th of the cool guy racks that take 96 weeks to get, and holds my shit just as good as theirs.

Dudek7

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Spring Valley, CA
Member #

That's what I had originally, then chopped and modified to fit whole roof, so far so good. I am sure at same point I will need to design new better improved one, but for now it's great.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using OB Talk mobile app