Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

Hey! So im doing this wild trip.. cross country from California to NH and back. Here is the route...
Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 11.30.56 AM.png

So were looking for more things to see in the Ohio, Illinois, Minnesota areas. Any suggestions along any part of the route would be welcomed!

Were traveling via this lil guy:
DSC_7889.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jdunk

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

I don't know that I have any stops or routes to offer to you. But that is a sweet looking Trailhawk. Those things are so much more capable than people give them credit for.
thanks man, it really does everything I need it to do. I don't do rock crawling or anything crazy so I don't need a 80K truck lol. tho sometimes I wish It was bigger!

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

thanks man, it really does everything I need it to do. I don't do rock crawling or anything crazy so I don't need a 80K truck lol. tho sometimes I wish It was bigger!
I moved up to the GC Trailhawk. Mostly because I tend to put 24k+/year on my daily driver, but the WK2 TH is the right compromise between road manners, and getting over/through the washout that's in your way.

Drive what you like, and works for what you do, that's what I try to believe. Who cares if it someone doesn't think it won't work for them!

I imagine the MPG, and the road manners will help a lot with this trip. Look forward to some pictures!

Reactions: roaminglost

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

I moved up to the GC Trailhawk. Mostly because I tend to put 24k+/year on my daily driver, but the WK2 TH is the right compromise between road manners, and getting over/through the washout that's in your way.

Drive what you like, and works for what you do, that's what I try to believe. Who cares if it someone doesn't think it won't work for them!

I imagine the MPG, and the road manners will help a lot with this trip. Look forward to some pictures!
yeah stoked to pretty much put it to the test on this one.