Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Anyone seen @Road around anymore? Haven't seen not heard from him in quite some time and his web presence (Roaddude) seems like there hasn't been much posted for a while. Roving photographer in a big white van pulling a trailer? Traveled the world as a kid?

Anyone?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Last seen on the forum Dec 10, 2022

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
Anyone seen @Road around anymore? Haven't seen not heard from him in quite some time and his web presence (Roaddude) seems like there hasn't been much posted for a while. Roving photographer in a big white van pulling a trailer? Traveled the world as a kid?

Anyone?
I looked at his website the other day and no new activity. I think the covids musta got him or he would have posted something by now. He was a wellspring of information and is missed. I have several of his recommended ideas/products.

Reactions: KonzaLander

wigsajumper

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I have been wondering the same thing. Reached out on his Instagram and email that I used prior in the past while corresponding with him no reply. I purchased my bantam trailer from him years ago and talked with him occasionally. Really hope he just decided to go internet dark and offgrid for a while.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
FYI, I have sent an email to his last known address I will advise if I hear anything