Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

Hey all,

We're heading out to Moab next week, and we're considering taking the Rimrocker Trail to get there. I'm in a lifted 2016 Tacoma Off Road (2.5") with 33" tires. No sliders.

Does anyone have experience on Rimrocker? Is this something we can safely do on our own? We have a lot of experience going offroad, but just don't know what to expect on the difficulty of the trail.

Thanks!

Jason Harris

Rank II

Advocate II

We did the trail about 2 weeks ago and it was not difficult at all slow going in spots because it was rough but not difficult very good views and the trail is well marked have fun I should have part of the trail up on YouTube by the end of the week on Ozark mountain adventures

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Did the trail last year, one of the guys had a stock mid size Dodge. He was just fine. Just next to the windys in Montrose is the office of land managment where my wife picked up a nice trail map for the rim rocker trail. Was nice as we were the only one in the group with out a gps of the route. Trail is very easy, but you are off the beaten path so be careful!