Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Didn't want to be "gender" specific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this a Jeep thing, it always seemed whenever I parked my Wrangler it was almost always by another one.

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Wranglers are Cookie cutter 4x4s its fun, easy, and you get good results buying taylored parts. I can certainly respect that.

But the WJ you gotta work at it! They make ya earn it lol the parts are put there, just not EVERYWHERE like wranglers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cappy410

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
Wranglers are Cookie cutter 4x4s its fun, easy, and you get good results buying taylored parts. I can certainly respect that.

But the WJ you gotta work at it! They make ya earn it lol the parts are put there, just not EVERYWHERE like wranglers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
There are about 1200 employees where I work. Lots of lifted JKs. I have only seen one other lifted WJ. A few XJs. Lots of stock jeeps of every model.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Out of all the brands I've driven or been associate with, I don't think I've ever seen the sense of community as Subaru owners have. I can't tell you how many times I've come to of somewhere and found one or two parked next to me, and I do the same. On Subaru forums or Facebook groups, the kids are fond of frequently posting this Subaru meme. :)