Rank III

Enthusiast III

Taylors, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hayslip
Member #

I have a Rig'd Ultraswing tire carrier for your 4th & 5th Gen Toyota 4Runner. In great shape and about a year old. Some discoloring on one side as shown. Tire carrier bolt pattern is 6x5.5. Seller said it was a MegaFit but ended up being specific for the 4Runner. Located in the Greenville area of SC. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance or pick up. Asking $1,400.00. Just trying to get what I paid for it. Feel to free to ask any questions.
IMG_9124.jpgIMG_9126.jpgIMG_9123.jpg
IMG_9127.jpg

Attachments

Adventuring Slipper

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Taylors, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hayslip
Member #

Will this work on a GX460?
I don’t know exactly. The main thing you need to check would be the measurement from the center of the hitch pin to the outside face of your hitch where this slides into.
This one is 1 3/4” to 2”. Also, I think you need space for the latch as it opens inward towards the vehicle. I’ll attach a picture of this measurement from my Chevy Tahoe. Mine was 2 1/2”.

I would go to their website to confirm fitment. However, you more than welcome to come and try it out to se rig it fits.

Attachments

bhayes423

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Knoxville
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Hayes
I don’t know exactly. The main thing you need to check would be the measurement from the center of the hitch pin to the outside face of your hitch where this slides into.
This one is 1 3/4” to 2”. Also, I think you need space for the latch as it opens inward towards the vehicle. I’ll attach a picture of this measurement from my Chevy Tahoe. Mine was 2 1/2”.

I would go to their website to confirm fitment. However, you more than welcome to come and try it out to se rig it fits.
I live In Knoxville, TN or I’d def come test fit. Going to do some research and if this will work I’ll def take it.