Moon Buggy

Rank I

Contributor II

PNW
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Ansen
I've got the Rigd Ultraswing Megafit. I'm looking to mount Tred Pros, a 5lb propane tank and water vessel with a tap such as the 20L Plastic Jerry Can Water Tank - 5 Gal.
I want it all to be locked and secure so I can walk away from the wagon and feel at ease taking a hike.

I'm interested to see how others have mounted such items and if anyone has any ideas on mounting on the right side of the spare wheel as opposed to loading all the weight on the left side.
Please show me what you've done. Thanks.

Werdoff

Rank III

Contributor II

Austin, TX
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Tosh
Member #

I've got the Rigd Ultraswing Megafit. I'm looking to mount Tred Pros, a 5lb propane tank and water vessel with a tap such as the 20L Plastic Jerry Can Water Tank - 5 Gal.
I want it all to be locked and secure so I can walk away from the wagon and feel at ease taking a hike.

I'm interested to see how others have mounted such items and if anyone has any ideas on mounting on the right side of the spare wheel as opposed to loading all the weight on the left side.
Please show me what you've done. Thanks.
Don’t know if anyone else ever shared or if you did your plan. This is what I have done with mine after determining I can carry my full size spare underside. Doing new mod to mount Propane on it and Trek boards. Have not started plan so if you ended up doing something interested in what you did.

Attachments

Moon Buggy

Rank I

Contributor II

PNW
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Ansen
Don’t know if anyone else ever shared or if you did your plan. This is what I have done with mine after determining I can carry my full size spare underside. Doing new mod to mount Propane on it and Trek boards. Have not started plan so if you ended up doing something interested in what you did.
Nice. Diesel and gas cans?
I did figure something out but I'm now looking at adding a diesel heater. I'm not sure if I want to mount it in a locker where the spare wheel goes and have some additional outdoor storage or if I want to do a permanent mount under the wagon. TBD.

Moon Buggy

Rank I

Contributor II

PNW
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Ansen