Rig Mileage

• HTML tutorial

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
1466136342618.jpg
Oh the new tacoma. My other truck is about 318k. She had a had day in a food last year so she's in pieces. I miss driving a 1 ton diesel getting 85 avg mpgs of diesel.

E

expeditionnorth

Odd I just snapped a pic yesterday & was thinking man I've had this rig for like forever
all the places,the memories, the times...

probably more than most

Flip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Corona, CA.
Member #

Here ya go. This is my '91 Yota 22RE 4cyl motor. I've had her since '99. I was gonna wait till it reached an even mileage, but it was gonna take too long. This is now my weekend truck. Safely parked in the garage M-F. LOL.

E

expeditionnorth

Here ya go. This is my '91 Yota 22RE 4cyl motor. I've had her since '99. I was gonna wait till it reached an even mileage, but it was gonna take too long. This is now my weekend truck. Safely parked in the garage M-F. LOL.
There surely must some sort of OB award for that
impressive, I see you do routine preventative maintenance as well, I think its key

Reactions: Flip

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

This is only accurate for the vehicle, not the engine. Engine was replaced 2k miles ago because the original randomly seized. GM is still trying to find out why it locked up. So the "new" refurbished engine has less than 40k on it.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

'09 turned over 60K several weeks back while on the trails. Friend asked me if I knew how much of my mileage was wheeling. I would have to guess at least 20% of that 60K is from either on the trails or traveling on a wheeling trip.

IMG_3857.jpg

benmmc

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Ball Ground, GA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
McCloskey
Member #

Just crossed 6,000 mi, and I got it in May. At this rate I'll be putting on about 24k/year. I'm ok with that though. Bought it to drive it!

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Virgin here with low mileage on a JKU-Rubicon. Lol

Last edited: