RESOLVED How to add a trusted mechanic to Map?

• HTML tutorial

4X3Lander

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward I

California, United States
First Name
Don
Last Name
4X3Lander
Member #

I searched around and couldn’t find how trusted mechanics get on the map. I would like to add one, but before I do, are there requirements for what qualifies as trusted or any other info I should know? How would I add one?

4X3Lander

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward I

California, United States
First Name
Don
Last Name
4X3Lander
Member #

Agreed, which is why I wanted to add the mechanic I use occasionally. For all the vehicles in my family and sometimes my 4Runner, I only trust this guy. Hence why I thought I would add him to the list since he would be a good resource for someone in the area that isn't from the area and needed a trusted mechanic.

I too, am my own mechanic, mostly, but I trust this guy and his shop 100%.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Desktop:
When looking at the map on the left there are 3 bars, Map Tools, Map Filters, and Add Location.
Click Add Location, a popup window will appear requesting info (name, address, lat/lon, description, etc).
On the bottom right of the box is a drop down menu for Type: with options such as WiFi, Trusted Mechanic, trail, state park, etc.
1572469945202.png

2RiversRanchExpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

I tried to add a trusted mechanic (the first one in the entire state of Oregon!) about an hour ago, filled out everything, but its not on the map yet! I'm not sure if it takes a while or if its immediate. I created a Rally Point today too and that showed up on the map instantly though...

Reactions: Prerunner1982