Event Cancelled - DFW Meet and Greet

• HTML tutorial

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

the numbers are looking good. there are 6 people who said they were coming who haven't rsvp'ed plus I know of 5 that are coming with someone and 4 maybe's that aren't on here

revamp

Rank IV
Founder 500

Enthusiast II

Mansfield, TX
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Beyer
Member #

Would love to go but I will be coming back from summer camp in Colorado with the troop.

I look forward to seeing pics!

Reactions: jrbechthold

Dark Path

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flower Mound, TX
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Drew
Member #

Sorry, I can't make this one.
Glad to see these meet-ups are becoming a regular occurrence!

So when and where is the next trip for the group...gotta get the wheels turning! :)
We should start planning something now.

Reactions: Marty clock

TXpedition

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Waxahachie, TX, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hillier
Member #

Darn it, this is only 20 minutes away from my house...
However, I'll be in the Hill Country that weekend.
Hopefully next time!

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

Had a great time tonight. 25 people came. We missed the cullpeppers. The group agreed that this is a great central location, the room we reserved was great and the restraunt was great. We agreed to make this our regular meeting place. I will call monday and see if it is available for the 3rd saturday of September and i will let you know on this thread.

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

okay everything is set for bucks on august 18, 3rd weekend of the month from 6 to 9 pm. I'm sure travis will be setting up an event so when you see it please rsvp

Reactions: Craig M

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

okay everything is set for bucks on august 18, 3rd weekend of the month from 6 to 9 pm. I'm sure travis will be setting up an event so when you see it please rsvp
Hey Marty, 8/18 is a Friday, was that on purpose? No problem from my end but wanted to make sure since the last 2 were Saturdays and 6PM may be hard to hit with the work traffic around there.