Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cave Springs, Arkansas
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Putt
Member #

For those that attended the Overland Bound Southeast Rally recently at Byrd's Adventure center, or those that weren't able to make that event this event will be held at the same place! This event is brought to you by Natural State Overland and is not an Overland Bound sanctioned event but we would love to invite everyone out to join us! Our early registration discount expires at midnight Sunday, June 30th! Save $10 off your registration by registering early. If for some reason your plans change, you can cancel anytime before September 1st with a full refund. Last year we had 306 rigs in attendance and this year we're expecting close to 500! If you're looking for a great, family friendly, overlanding focused event you don't want to miss Rendezvous in the Ozarks 2019 to be held October 18-20 at Byrd's Adventure Center in the beautiful Ozark National forest in Arkansas. We had folks from 16 states make the journey to last years event. For more information go to https://www.naturalstateoverland.org/

Reactions: Ctblackmon

SomeGuyNamedPaul

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Little Rock, AR, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Hurn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5DFZ
Myself and another rig are signed up and ready to go!
It looks like a great event!

Does anyone have gps style maps for Byrd’s that can be imported into Gaia?
Byrd’s PDF maps are useful, but it would be cool to have Gaia going in the rig.

SomeGuyNamedPaul

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Little Rock, AR, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Hurn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5DFZ
The event has 2 costs. One is the event cost, the other is the Byrd’s facility usage fee. The cost all depends on what you want to do while you’re there. Take a look at the link posted above and it’ll give you better details.
But it’s not much. I’m planning to spend about $100 total for the trip.

MOVE.OVERland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Kelley
Member #

Service Branch
Army vet
I'm new to this "overlanding". Although I have been camping and off roading my entire life. Would this be a good event to start at? Also is this something I can carry my kids to? Or is this like a mud bog that is great time but probably need to leave the youngens at home?received_462929264108147.jpg

SomeGuyNamedPaul

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Little Rock, AR, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Hurn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5DFZ
This will be my first time at this event. But the other driver I’m going with has attended and he says it’s very family friendly. His family will be coming along.

Trailfrog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cave Springs, Arkansas
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Putt
Member #

I'm new to this "overlanding". Although I have been camping and off roading my entire life. Would this be a good event to start at? Also is this something I can carry my kids to? Or is this like a mud bog that is great time but probably need to leave the youngens at home?View attachment 116783
Great event for those just starting out and is very family friendly. Hope you can make it!

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
Well done @Trailfrog , again. My favorite you’ve hosted yet.
Did not hurt that I got to drive the coolest tractor all weekend at the event.
Waiting for 2020 registration to go live....

Attachments