Rank II

Enthusiast I

St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana, United States
First Name
JUSTIN
Last Name
WILLIAMS
Member #

Roll call for Rendezvous in the Ozark’s 10/14-10/17. Who is going/planning on going, and where are you coming from? I’m driving in from New Orleans on October 9th to do some exploring before the event. Drop a comment if you’re going.

UAFlyfisher

Rank I

Contributor III

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Free
We are coming over from Memphis. Originally thought we were renting a NoBo 10.5 to bring over with us but looks like that has fallen through so we'll be in our tent. It'll be our first time to the Ozarks so looking forward to it.

Reactions: JLW82

DougO

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Kokomo, IN, USA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Obenchain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9NWN
Will be heading there from North Central Indiana. Should be in sometime on Wed afternoon.

Geekmedic

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Wisconsin
First Name
James
Last Name
Barloon
Member #

Leaving tomorrow. Look me up while there. VW Touareg in the primitive camping area.

BlueLineOverland

Local Expert, Arkansas USA

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

I will definitely be there. Swing by the longcreek overland apparel booth. I will more than likely be there.
That was awesome what the kids did , very creative on there part... and kudos for taking the time to male sure they got some recognition for there efforts
They're very special kids!!!! They did it completely on their own without even meeting me or anyone. They just heard what we do and jumped into action. Absolutely incredible kids!!!!!

Reactions: Pyrotech

DougO

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Kokomo, IN, USA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Obenchain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9NWN
Sure wish I would have had cell service so I would have known about that when It was posted. Fun event, long drive home. Ready for next year!