Relocating

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello, Rocky Mountain Region! Would like to introduce myself. I will be relocating from Texas to Colorado in May and look forward to meeting like minded Adventurers. Thank you
Hello and welcome to the OB crew.....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Put August 1-4 on your calendar for the very first annual ROCKY MOUNTAIN Overland RALLY in Gunnison Colorado. Early REGISTRATION prices are only good until March 31st. Hope to see you there. Just look for The Black Pearl and come by and say Hi.

Reactions: rockymntjeeper

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Hello, Rocky Mountain Region! Would like to introduce myself. I will be relocating from Texas to Colorado in May and look forward to meeting like minded Adventurers. Thank you
Welcome to the state! Where are you planning to settle in?

Boort

rockymntjeeper

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver, Colorado, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew.....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Put August 1-4 on your calendar for the very first annual ROCKY MOUNTAIN Overland RALLY in Gunnison Colorado. Early REGISTRATION prices are only good until March 31st. Hope to see you there. Just look for The Black Pearl and come by and say Hi.
Isn't today March 31? LOL.

Reactions: Chadlyb