Enthusiast III

Columbia, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
D
Member #

Hello!
My name is Ted and by the title I am relocating from Sacramento to the Columbus area. Before I get harassed about the “California “ word I’m more from Texas then anything. Any who looking forward to to getting out there and meeting new people.
The "CA" word is definitely something to be aware of when moving away. Years ago we couldn't even find a house because people refused to sell to us. Glad to be out of their but really miss the paradise it is for the off-road community.

TedG

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

8017 Headwater Drive, Blacklick, Ohio 43004, United States
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Gillilan
Member #

Hello!
My name is Ted and by the title I am relocating from Sacramento to the Columbus area. Before I get harassed about the “California “ word I’m more from Texas then anything. Any who looking forward to to getting out there and meeting new people.
The "CA" word is definitely something to be aware of when moving away. Years ago we couldn't even find a house because people refused to sell to us. Glad to be out of their but really miss the paradise it is for the off-road community.
Yeah CA has been really nice for the off roading! I come from a military family and a long time ago my dad said “you have to find the beauty in each location”. Now that I’m in the military i see what he was saying. I’m sure looking forward to that thing y’all have called rain haha.

Arailt

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Prosper, TX, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Arailt
Member #

Congrats on getting out of California! I hope you like college football and don't mind seeing everyone wear scarlet and gray 24/7/365. Columbus has a sweet zoo.

Crocus

Rank I

Contributor III

Murcia, Spain
First Name
Alexandra
Last Name
Soriano
Professional Moving Company helped me a lot when I decided to move from Washington to Los Angeles to marry my girlfriend Jenny. Unfortunately, we broke up couple of days ago, so... I think I need to move again, god damn it...
These guys used to scum me when I was planning my Moving from Houston to Chicago. Hopefully, my ex-boyfriend worked in starkmovers Moving from Houston to Chicago | Stark Movers & Storage company and it helped me a lot to relocate my stuff.

These muraways are... too advertised, let's say.