Contributor III

Westminster, CO, EUA
First Name
Renato
Last Name
Brant
Ham/GMRS Callsign
PU2OOM
I'm blown away by this platform. I will start my participation here by introducing myself:

I'm Brazilian and while living there, I had the opportunity to explore many places in Latin America. I have a youtube channel and an Instagram where I share my adventures. The content is in Portuguese, but if anyone wants information about Overlander in Latin America, feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to help. There I had a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2004 3.0L turbo diesel intercooler 1KZTE that I was preparing to explore the whole world when I retired.

View attachment 248122

Plans changed and I was relocated to Colorado, at the end of 2022.

I already where I am preparing a new vehicle to explore the region.

Since I was passionate about my Prado, I had no doubt about my new vehicle to explore Colorado: Lexus GX470! After looking around a lot, I found one with just under 100k miles extremely clean. Now I'm starting to transform it into an Overlander vehicle.

I look forward to learning more about the Colorado region with you!

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

I'm blown away by this platform. I will start my participation here by introducing myself:

I'm Brazilian and while living there, I had the opportunity to explore many places in Latin America. I have a youtube channel and an Instagram where I share my adventures. The content is in Portuguese, but if anyone wants information about Overlander in Latin America, feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to help. There I had a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2004 3.0L turbo diesel intercooler 1KZTE that I was preparing to explore the whole world when I retired.

View attachment 248122

Since I was passionate about my Prado, I had no doubt about my new vehicle to explore Colorado: Lexus GX470! After looking around a lot, I found one with just under 100k miles extremely clean. Now I'm starting to transform it into an Overlander vehicle.

Welcome to the community ! Feel free to reach out any time. I'm up in fort Collins but I'm always doing something all over the state.

Roughly whereabouts are you in Colorado have a fairly active community here so once the season picks up there's almost always something going on.

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

View attachment 248122

Welcome, Renato! I live very close to you, let me know if you have any questions about the area! And the GX470 it's a great choice too!

Renato_Brant

Rank I

Contributor III

Westminster, CO, EUA
First Name
Renato
Last Name
Brant
Ham/GMRS Callsign
PU2OOM

View attachment 248122

Welcome, Renato! I live very close to you, let me know if you have any questions about the area! And the GX470 it's a great choice too!
Thanks!

Reactions: trail_runn4r