Reintroduction

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

Fredericksburg, VA
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Smith
I'm back. I joined a year ago but have not been here since so perhaps a reintroduction is in order.

Anyway, my name is Tim but on most car/truck forums I'm know as Salty_Dog; coming to you live from Fredericksburg, Virginia. I drive a 2015 Tacoma, affectionately known as the Tactical Panda. It's build is pretty much done except for an "off-road bumper" with a winch on the front and I'm not in a hurry on that yet.

Tacoma at Mooney Cropped.jpg

Yesterday, I put a down payment on an off-road trailer and I'll be picking it up in two weeks. Just your basic box that I can start a build with. I have some ideas but once I have it in my possession I'll have a better idea how to proceed.

82223462_2673856929380418_5726257041730958313_n.jpg

My traveling companion will be my boy, Sebastian the Wonder Collie who is always raring to go. He is my best friend and companion animal. You could give a 5-hour Energy Drink to a toddler and you wouldn't get nearly as much Wind, Piss, and Excitement out of the kid as this dog has on a normal day.
DP3.jpg

I'm anxious to join in the fun.

-SD

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I'm back. I joined a year ago but have not been here since so perhaps a reintroduction is in order.

Anyway, my name is Tim but on most car/truck forums I'm know as Salty_Dog; coming to you live from Fredericksburg, Virginia. I drive a 2015 Tacoma, affectionately known as the Tactical Panda. It's build is pretty much done except for an "off-road bumper" with a winch on the front and I'm not in a hurry on that yet.

View attachment 160436

Yesterday, I put a down payment on an off-road trailer and I'll be picking it up in two weeks. Just your basic box that I can start a build with. I have some ideas but once I have it in my possession I'll have a better idea how to proceed.

View attachment 160437

My traveling companion will be my boy, Sebastian the Wonder Collie who is always raring to go. He is my best friend and companion animal. You could give a 5-hour Energy Drink to a toddler and you would get nearly as much Wind, Piss, and Excitement out of the kid as this dog has on a normal day.
View attachment 160438

-SD
Welcome back to the Overland Bound forum Tim
Here is some updated information;
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representatives to you are @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

My traveling companion will be my boy, Sebastian the Wonder Collie who is always raring to go. He is my best friend and companion animal. You could give a 5-hour Energy Drink to a toddler and you wouldn't get nearly as much Wind, Piss, and Excitement out of the kid as this dog has on a normal day.

-SD
Welcome @Salty_Dog