Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I think it would be really useful to keep a calendar of some sort for each region so it would be easy to see any events that are coming up. Could also help organize trips and who is attending much easier.
We agree! This need will increase as time goes on. It's a great idea.

Reactions: BobG

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

We agree! This need will increase as time goes on. It's a great idea.
Thanks! With the crazy summers that come up this would definitely help plan. Exporting/importing those events would be useful also.

I think by state might be useful as well.
That might be useful too. I tend to think regional works a little better because of the edging between states. At least with WA and OR there are lots of events that go between the two. Maybe some filtering by state also and being able to set events as multiple states.

KTM GRIZZLY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Apache Junction, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Girard
Member #

I agree Have Regional maps for all the states in those regions and then have links to each state that'll tell you about the local events in each state,
once you click on those links. combined with the regional events taking place from multi-state traveling

Reactions: BobG

Neil Q Smith

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Would also be very useful for folks living in the "old world" (Europe / Scandinavia).

This would provide a "quick look" solution, which may help all of us with our future planning, and could probably entice us to attend more regional / local events.

I look forward to using this tool into the future...