Red Rock Last Chance Trail Closing

• HTML tutorial

Smokinjoe

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ridgecrest
Member #

I just returned from Red Rock State Park GP review meeting and after looking over revised plan concept, no doubt we are losing off-road access! If you are a fan of Last Chance Canyon the trail will be closed at Cudahy Camp and Graduation Hill is off limits!!! Nightmare Gulch trail is listed as closed to 4X4 traffic…. I do not see any compromise with current existing 4X4 trails a lot of current access is purposed to be closed.
If you a member of this forum you are a fan of Off-Roading and enjoy accessing our lands for adventure and fun.
I am asking to send a email to address below to say that you enjoy off-roading and that you want Last Chance open all the way through Cudahy Camp and graduation hill, open Nightmare Gulch trail to 4X4 access.
we need as many comments from the Off-Road community as we can provide.
You can copy and paste this if you like

After reviewing Red Rock GP revised plan concept, I request Last Chance trail open all the way through Cudahy Camp, graduation hill also open Nightmare Gulch trail to 4X4 access. the proposed concept is unacceptable for 4X4 access.

Email: info@RedRockGP.com

web site:Red Rock Canyon General Plan — Red Rock Canyon State Park

Here is your chance to walk the walk Please send email... save our access....

thx SJ

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
Thank you for the update. Sent an email off before I wrote this. We need to try to keep these trails open!!!