First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey all,

Looks like 4WP is having a bash on the same day as our next meet up (Jun 3). Who's up for a trip to Austin? Anyone interested can check out the rally point below for details.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey all,

Looks like 4WP is having a bash on the same day as our next meet up (Jun 3). Who's up for a trip to Austin? Anyone interested can check out the rally point below for details.

This is the same day as our next monthly meet up in Georgetown this Sat. I will be at San Gabriel Park around 0830 and then heading to this from the meet up at around 0930. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Reactions: jeepers29

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Due to the heat, our next meetup, (July 1) will start at 0800. I'll have to leave around 1000 to pick up a cargo trailer in prep of moving my oldest from Tx to CO. But, there will be free swag available!!!

DosTacos

Rank VI

Influencer I

Pflugerville, TX, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
West
Member #

Due to the heat, our next meetup, (July 1) will start at 0800. I'll have to leave around 1000 to pick up a cargo trailer in prep of moving my oldest from Tx to CO. But, there will be free swag available!!!
Free swag? Dang! I won't be able to make this one. I'm taking off to Cloudcroft for the weekend to get out of this heat. Safe travels w/ your oldest. Hope you get to have some fun while you're there.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
CORRECTION:
I will not be able to make this month's meeting due to needing to leave for Colorado tomorrow. I am helping my oldest kid move there.

Last edited: