Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

What? That sure makes some sense.
I'm seeing some folk here never played sports or they played in the era of everyone gets a trophy.
LOL... I'm down for a "Show" So don't let my comment come off as I'm not down. I'm always down!!!! Some folks feel that competitions can cause divisions in the community.. that's all I was stating.
luv ya!!

DarnellC

Rank IV

Influencer III

Lexington, NC, USA
First Name
Darnell
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

I'm personally good with just an expo of sorts. Awards are fine, but it implies competition and that may not be a good impression for new folks who are just starting out and could feel intimidated by others that have built up over the years.
I agree.. i think just a meet up to check out other rigs and just have conversations, get some new ideas ... As much as it sucks some people are really insecure when it comes to competitions. because opinions are different for everyone.
Maybe a raffle?

DeltaBravo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sun City, TX
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG1N
Sorry I missed everyone again; we got our first vaccine on Wednesday and the next one in 4 weeks. Hopefully, after that, I'll be able to attend again. It's tough being old with co-morbidity factors ( I'm 73, underweight for my imagined height of 12 feet, and have been told my looks are devastating). :innocent:

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hope everyone is keeping warm during this cold spell. We lost power at 4pm Thur and got it back 5am Sat. Considered it an indoor camping trip and just adapted accordingly. More to come this week. Be safe, be warm, be prepared.

• Wow
Reactions: Sparksalot

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Hope everyone is keeping warm during this cold spell. We lost power at 4pm Thur and got it back 5am Sat. Considered it an indoor camping trip and just adapted accordingly. More to come this week. Be safe, be warm, be prepared.
One of my employees lives near you and he said the same thing. They have 6 kids so they ended up getting a hotel after the first night. Crazy that it was out for that long.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

If anyone is interested in tracking their travels on their vehicle this is what we have on ours. Great little company!