Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

If anyone is looking or knows someone that is looking for an RTT please let me know.

Reactions: tremoroverland

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

If anyone is looking or knows someone that is looking for an RTT please let me know.

just shared with a friend who is looking to up size from his CVT MNT
Bachelor

Tacomama

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Hays, Texas, USA
First Name
Paige
Last Name
Oliverio
Member #

@Tacomama Hi Paige, I wanted to be sure you knew about this monthly gathering to meet and greet. First Saturday of the month, 9am at Old Settlers park. It usually takes me 45-50 minutes to get there from Buda.
Awesome thanks! I may be in New Braunfels the first Saturday of Feb for a friend’s birthday, but I definitely want to stay tuned for March.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Reactions: Raw Xpedition

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Ill Throw this out there how many of you would be interested in a homegrown overland/offroad truck show in North texas this spring? I was going to do a catfishing tournament series but have decided against it. 3 trophies for the top 3 best built rides.
Any ideas to add or if you know any companies who would be interested in sponsoring or donating items for prizes let me know. I'll need a panel of judges/board members as well. Id pay out of my own pocket for the trophies.

Reactions: DarnellC

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Ill Throw this out there how many of you would be interested in a homegrown overland/offroad truck show in North texas this spring? I was going to do a catfishing tournament series but have decided against it. 3 trophies for the top 3 best built rides.
Any ideas to add or if you know any companies who would be interested in sponsoring or donating items for prizes let me know. I'll need a panel of judges/board members as well. Id pay out of my own pocket for the trophies.
I like that idea. I won't be winning any trophies, unless it's for the least modified vehicle. :laughing:

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
We could do 1,2,3 as most built, medium built and least built or any number of ways. Nothing is written in stone yet.
I'm personally good with just an expo of sorts. Awards are fine, but it implies competition and that may not be a good impression for new folks who are just starting out and could feel intimidated by others that have built up over the years.

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

I'm personally good with just an expo of sorts. Awards are fine, but it implies competition and that may not be a good impression for new folks who are just starting out and could feel intimidated by others that have built up over the years.
I agree.. i think just a meet up to check out other rigs and just have conversations, get some new ideas ... As much as it sucks some people are really insecure when it comes to competitions. because opinions are different for everyone.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I agree.. i think just a meet up to check out other rigs and just have conversations, get some new ideas ... As much as it sucks some people are really insecure when it comes to competitions. because opinions are different for everyone.
Thats already happening at various cars and coffee events. I dont get it, we enter the unlimited offroad show and other offroad shows every year and never place at anything but I don't care it is fun to show off. It wouldn't be an open show for outsiders to bring in (blingy bro trucks).
I'm ok with not wasting time and money on this just thought it would be fun but if folks are scared and it hurts their feelings nevermind.

We are essentially showing off our rides on here at every chance hoping someone approves of our decisions, asking for advise from strangers about rigs. what is so different?