Sun City, TX
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG1N
Are we meeting at the pavilion parking lot, or somewhere along the access road? I'm good either way, but it will be a lot easier to LITTER at the end so that all the trasharoo folks can demonstrate
their stuff. :innocent:

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Washed it??? You call yourself an Overlander??? And where did you find enuf water to drive thru with out ongoing drought here in Tejas?:innocent:
Well the hood and the rest of the body had mismatched dirt layers. I needed a uniform starting point.

DeltaBravo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sun City, TX
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG1N
I know this will leave many of you heart-broken, but I will have to miss manana. SHMBO (XYL if you're a ham) and I are in the at-risk group for age and medical issues. Besides, I couldn't find a nice mud puddle to bonzai for a nice Overland Car Wash. Damn this drought!!

Please take care and have a great meet up. Maybe next year. Happy New Year and Merry XMAS.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I know this will leave many of you heart-broken, but I will have to miss manana. SHMBO (XYL if you're a ham) and I are in the at-risk group for age and medical issues. Besides, I couldn't find a nice mud puddle to bonzai for a nice Overland Car Wash. Damn this drought!!

Please take care and have a great meet up. Maybe next year. Happy New Year and Merry XMAS.
You just couldn't handle the mustache.
Take care