Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
newby from the Frisco area... any info??? I might be able to make it at least to say HI...
I will be there at 0800. Look for the red Chevy Colorado. Let me know if you need details on the location. Not "supposed" to rain, but we can hang out under the pavilion if need be.

TxJeeper75

Rank VI

Steward I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Heiman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5LHN
It was nice to finally put some faces to the names. Great meeting you @Roots66 as well as @The Roach ... and family. Looking forward to doing some trips with y'all in the future. It would have been nice to have met more of the crew, but there will be plenty of time for that at future meetups.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
It was nice to finally put some faces to the names. Great meeting you @Roots66 as well as @The Roach ... and family. Looking forward to doing some trips with y'all in the future. It would have been nice to have met more of the crew, but there will be plenty of time for that at future meetups.
Nice to meet all y'all. Thanks for the tacos. Sorry I couldn't eat them all. :laughing: Yes, we will certainly be doing some day trips and overnighters now that the weather is getting cooler.

Reactions: TxJeeper75

The Roach ...

Rank IV

Member III

Frisco, TX, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
V
Member #

I as there???? funny I was in two places at one time. lol

Reactions: roots66

TxJeeper75

Rank VI

Steward I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Heiman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5LHN
I as there???? funny I was in two places at one time. lol
Sorry, I met someone named Steven out there. Didn't catch his screen name. I thought it was you. Lol

Last edited:

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Next trip is to Sulphur Springs Camp. The invite tool on OB is being a PITA right now so I can't send everyone an invite. But everyone is welcome

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

There is a camping trip every weekend this month for anyone that wants to get and enjoy this awesome weather. The location is changing every weekend so check the rally point every Monday for that week's location. This week we are going to be at Oxford Ranch Friday-Sunday. Hope to see you guys out there!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Looks like it's going to be a nice day this Sat. See everyone at 0900.