Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middleburg, FL
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Dawson
Member #

I build what I think works for me and my use. When a new idea comes to mind I sell them and start over. Here is my last trailer I built. Overland Expo East trip at Creekside Campground in Bat Cave NC

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy P

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

@radwelder can you give me some info on what size and where did you get the fenders from. I’m looking for something like that to clear 35” tires. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

radwelder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middleburg, FL
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Dawson
Member #

@radwelder can you give me some info on what size and where did you get the fenders from. I’m looking for something like that to clear 35” tires. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
They started as 10x36" fenders from trailer. I cut the corners and flatten them out. My tires are 37x12.5. I welded in the corners with new sheet metal.

Reactions: Jose

Etiner14

Rank 0

Traveler I

CT
I build what I think works for me and my use. When a new idea comes to mind I sell them and start over. Here is my last trailer I built. Overland Expo East trip at Creekside Campground in Bat Cave NC

Looking to throw that same tent that I currently have on the jeep onto a trailer I'm building close to the same size as the one in the picture. How is it with the overhang still supportive and trustworthy?