Patrick870

Rank 0

Contributor II

Cleveland, TN, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Gibson
Is this a way to get in touch with someone on the customer service side? I've tried emailing both info/support and and haven't received a response in a week. I ordered a Gazelle T4 tent about 2 weeks ago through Overland Bound and a Gazelle Gazebo showed up last Wednesday. I've got a camping trip the weekend after this one and I really need to get a replacement ASAP for that. Would appreciate any help I can get.

Attachments

Reactions: Corrie

Juanky

Rank 0

Contributor I

Naperville, IL, USA
First Name
Juan
Last Name
Castillo
Hi. I've been triying to get in touch with customer service, tried emailing both info/support and and haven't received a response yet. I purchased a Galleze T4 9 days ago and I haven't revieved an update about shipping. Would too appreciate any help I can get.

Reactions: Corrie

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Hi. I've been triying to get in touch with customer service, tried emailing both info/support and and haven't received a response yet. I purchased a Galleze T4 9 days ago and I haven't revieved an update about shipping. Would too appreciate any help I can get.
Hi @Juanky! I can help! Currently away from desk, but will jump on this first thing in the AM. Thank you for your patience. We'll get his sorted ASAP.

Reactions: NMNomad