FOR SALE RCI Offroad Bedrack for 07-current Tundra (Rotopax & LED pod lights)

• HTML tutorial

cdudley

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Escondido, CA
Member #

FOR SALE: RCI Bed Rack for Tundra 07-current. Asking $500 obo. Attaches to bed rail system. Would like to include rotopax, locking rotopax mounts and light pods (w/ quick disconnect) - see details below. .

From RCI:

-Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, roof top tent, etc. heavy duty design will support 600+lbs static load, perfect for roof top tents and heavy gear

-Built in mounting points allow unlimitied options for adding accessories

-Bolts to factory bed track for simple installation and removal without drilling

-Rack is 12" tall from bed rail to top of rack

-Maintains very good visibility through the back window despite the low overall rack height

-Using this rack will minimize the aerodynamic drag normally associated with roof top tents by keeping it largely below the roofline

-Slotted mounting points on top of rack accept nearly any roof top tent making mounting a breeze

I mounted Rotopax to each side as you can see in the pictures and would be willing to include those in the sale for an additional. $325.00. Includes one 4 GAL fuel Rotopax, one 4 GAL water Rotopax with Go Westy spiget. The Rotopax mounts are locking mounts.

I have also mounted 4 LED pod lights to bedrack with amber rock guards. I would be willing to include those as well for an additional $100.00.

Note: CVT Tent is already sold, awning and Tred 4x4 aren’t for sale. Located in San Diego. Everything is negotiable. Spread the word! .

IMG_1984.jpg IMG_1873.jpg IMG_0612.jpg IMG_3778.JPG IMG_3777.JPG IMG_3776.JPG