Launch Member

Member III

New Mexico
First Name
Jay
Last Name
M
Member #

The only things I won't even give a second look to is all the gimmicky tools that some manufacturers sell on a yearly basis. (Wrench that can pop a bottle cap and be a vice grip with a lazer pointer that shoots nails into concrete with the push of a button....hell yeah! take my money!) First use breaks....no bueno.
Hah!

So, probably 25 years ago I got one of these as a childhood Christmas gift. And as you'd expect, it really isn't good at anything.

But, damnit, I still have it because sometimes all you've got room for in the kitchen drawer is one stupid tool, and when your wife need to hang a painting or bend something, you don't care if she uses this!Screenshot_20190628-143838_eBay-600x1233.jpg

Last edited:

barnstormers

Rank V

Explorer I

Rupert Idaho
First Name
Barney
Last Name
Fife
Member #

I was a professional mechanic for years and a Snap on tool man for 16 yrs, so I bleed Snap on red. That being said Check out the Carlise brand at NAPA Auto parts. Solid tools and at a decent price point WITH a warranty. I've been impressed. STAY AWAY from the Evercraft. Those are junk but the Carlise is a nice tool.