Off-Road Ranger I

El Paso
First Name
Dusty
Last Name
Farmer
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Na
New member and just getting into overlanding. I have a 2012 ford raptor that will soon have a homemade bed rack and RTT for the family.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

New member and just getting into overlanding. I have a 2012 ford raptor that will soon have a homemade bed rack and RTT for the family.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great vehicle for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: farmboy876

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello @farmboy876, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions let me know.

Reactions: farmboy876

dj_mccomas

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Louisville, KY
First Name
DJ
Last Name
McComas
Member #

Hello and welcome to OB, Raptors are sick. Looking forward to seeing your build come together.

LD5050

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Longview, Texas, USA
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Armstrong
Member #

Welcome from Texas! Although I’m closer to Florida then I am to you (sometimes I forget how big this state is until I have to drive West across it), I do plan on making it somewhat out that way to the Permian Basin this winter to visit family.

And the Raptor’s a great platform for overlanding. I’ve never owned one (plenty of F150s, 250s, 350s) but have always admired their capabilities (off-road + go-fast)

mjherron

Rank V

Member III

Smithville, Missouri, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Herron
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound from Missouri! Quite a lot of Raptors and F series rigs on the site for ideas. Look forward to your build and pics.

TexasGXGuy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Rockwall, TX 75087, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Morris
Member #

I recently sold my 4Runner and purchased a pre-owned 2012 Raptor myself! Look forward to seeing your build and gaining some insight and motivation from ya! Welcome!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Welcome from Central Texas. If you're ever out this way, stop by and say Hi.

Reactions: DeltaBravo