Raptor liner

• HTML tutorial

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Belle Plaine, Kansas, 67013
Member #

HEY! I'm just south of you by a few miles.

Love Raptor; applied it as an undercoating and tub bed liner on my Rover. Eye Candy Garage (there in Wichita) did the second coat for me when I had all the panels painted. Right before they did mine they coated the underside and both hard tops of a '61 (or '62) IH Scout 80.

Reactions: Duckhunter

Duckhunter

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Kansas, Wichita, KS, USA
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

HEY! I'm just south of you by a few miles.

Love Raptor; applied it as an undercoating and tub bed liner on my Rover. Eye Candy Garage (there in Wichita) did the second coat for me when I had all the panels painted. Right before they did mine they coated the underside and both hard tops of a '61 (or '62) IH Scout 80.
Good deal. I’m doing the tub and fender wells tomorrow. Using black then letting cure and will tape it all off again and use the tintable with olive drap on the body. It’s been a road getting here but almost done. Thanks

Reactions: Correus

Duckhunter

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Kansas, Wichita, KS, USA
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

View attachment 89756

I have raptor liner on my rockers and about to do the whole van. That stuff is great.
I finished the tub, underbody, frame and fender wells, roll bar and front bumper/grill today in black. 4 weeks or sanding, degreasing, expoxy primer, scraping and cleaning. 2 hours to spray[emoji23] it was well worth it. Letting cure for a week then will do the body with raptor tintable with olive drab.

Reactions: Correus