RAM mounts?

• HTML tutorial

Funmobile

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Yuba City
Member #

Hello, I am looking at adding RAM mounts to my TJ (Jeep) and would love to see what most people are running in their rigs. Their website seems to have a plethora of options. I am thinking perhaps the dedicated floor mount which bolts under the seat track and would like to possibly mount an iPad and iPhone. I am wondering if the small cockpit of the TJ would allow this and would love to see what people are running, TJ or other.

Thanks much
Andre

HKLover

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio/Tenn
First Name
John
Last Name
Shanower
Member #

Hello, I am looking at adding RAM mounts to my TJ (Jeep) and would love to see what most people are running in their rigs. Their website seems to have a plethora of options. I am thinking perhaps the dedicated floor mount which bolts under the seat track and would like to possibly mount an iPad and iPhone. I am wondering if the small cockpit of the TJ would allow this and would love to see what people are running, TJ or other.

Thanks much
Andre

Give this existing thread a look-see: https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/overland-ram-mount-solutions.5752/

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
I love RAM mounts, I actually just ordered some additional mounts this morning so we can mount an iPad mini to the dash. I have a JKE bar from Vector Offroad which runs across the whole top of our dash (we have a JKU) and then from that we mount all our RAM mounts. Here's an old picture of our setup:

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Ooooh, what part do you use to connect it to the glove box handle, @Jku Ben? That looks like a great tablet mounting spot!