Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

What's the general consensus with regards to RAM mounts. I figured being an American product then you guys across the pond will be aware.

I am considering getting a few bits and pieces to mount my tablet for Navigation purposes.

img_4262_1.jpg
This bit fits onto the dash of my Defender 90.

4_12.jpg
I can then attach my tablet via other bits and pieces

RAM-HOL-UN9_multi_3.jpg

Believe it or not I DO NOT HAVE AN APPLE DEVICE as I am able to think for myself and don't need to follow the majority who can't

So ANY thoughts on RAM Products?????????

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

Swear by them. Have several brackets, arms and tablet mounts. All have been used over the years in both the L200 and the Defender and stood up to a lot of abuse and bouncing around, continual vibration on rough tracks etc...

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Swear by them. Have several brackets, arms and tablet mounts. All have been used over the years in both the L200 and the Defender and stood up to a lot of abuse and bouncing around, continual vibration on rough tracks etc...
nice one dude. That's another point in favour of a future purchase.

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

L200: Ipad in centre is on a RAM mount - the suction mount was subsequently changed to a bolted on mount becasue the pvc board I used didn't work well with the suction mount.

Defender: Same Ipad mount, but on a different arm and suction mount on the side of the Raptor Console.