Ram 2500 Daily/Do anything rig

• HTML tutorial

SGpdx

Rank III

Contributor III

Oregon
Well this marks be deep dive into the money pit.

I have had my 2015 Ram 2500 for 2 years and its been great but has lots of potential for a do anything rig for my needs.

First thing will be suspension, wheels and tires
-basic storage addition
-lighting
-winch
-rack/basket/larger multi use storage

It was a toss up on tires when I decided to go bigger. Toyo RTs or Ridge grapplers and 35" or 37", the decision came mainly from availability. Toyo does make the size I need in a 10 ply so Nitto it was. 4.5" lift, 37x12.5x18 Nitto ridge grapplers

Attachments

Last edited:

SGpdx

Rank III

Contributor III

Oregon
The set up Im looking for is versatility and multi purpose. So a DD, hunting rig, multi day camping and still a dump run.

Storage was a cheap easy start. Ridged job box bolted to the bed is an easy and tough as nails box that I can remove and put pack many times with out it getting killed.

The orange goes away soon.. going to line x it and the bed and weld a small basket on top.

Attachments

SGpdx

Rank III

Contributor III

Oregon
Sub’d! Wheel/lift/tires look great. I’m thinking very hard about a 2500/PW for my next rig. Interested to see what you do.

Thanks!! Should have some more goodies for it here soon. Its been a great rig so far for the PNW and all I've asked of it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChuckB

krunchytaco

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

seabeck
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Soderlund
Member #

Have you looked at Mercenary Offload bumpers?
They are pricey but they look killer!

SGpdx

Rank III

Contributor III

Oregon
Just ordered a Go Fast Camper for the back. I'm not sure that I can wait the 6 months for the build but I am beyond jacked this is an all in one of what I wanted to put together. Their build quality is off the charts.

Reactions: GizmoII