Status
Not open for further replies.

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

No I'm in Internet Explorer, I'll try Chrome. But I have no issues posting pics. On the threads on this forum From Internet Explorer, but I am now in Chrome and got the image to load lets see if I get the Rally point to load now Thank you!

Reactions: Sandpoint Steve

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
No I'm in Internet Explorer, I'll try Chrome. But I have no issues posting pics. On the threads on this forum From Internet Explorer, but I am now in Chrome and got the image to load lets see if I get the Rally point to load now Thank you!
Did it post?

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

It posted but I couldn't get the map meet-up location cordinates to work right so I j7st post the cordinates in the notes. Also wanted to add Buena Vista Co. To the title.

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

I am also having problems getting back into the Rally point. In all my devices I have tried but when I select edit it just freezes the page. We really want to allow a few more RSVP's so that if some have to cancel. We will still have aprox. 10-12 rigs. My local club runs things in a similar way and I never have these issues.

Is there a way for the moderator to go in and change the RSVP limit to 15? And call it good.
Thanks David

Status
Not open for further replies.