Yuma, AZ, USA
First Name
Marlin
Last Name
Lawrenson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K17WRA
After the upgrade, our rally point for Southern Utah, for the 15 of March does not show up.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

After the upgrade, our rally point for Southern Utah, for the 15 of March does not show up.
I was able to find it, but when I go to click RSVP it tells me I have to login and then I get the IP Firewall blocked error. I cant get to it any other way when I am logged in.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
My Rally Point in "West" for Mojave Road is not correct either. I lost all my participants and some of my trip information. I do have a driver list of my own, but just want to let Support know for issue resolution.
There were 16/16 registered.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

RedBeard

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Vallejo, CA, USA
Member #

I had this issue too. I reached out to the support email and never got a response back. I am also unable to login to the Rally Point system just like @Cendee. My last Rally Point was not automatically created either and once I created it, it changed the dates to September.

Reactions: Cendee

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
My Rally Point in "West" for Mojave Road is not correct either. I lost all my participants and some of my trip information. I do have a driver list of my own, but just want to let Support know for issue resolution.
There were 16/16 registered.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

View attachment 88445
Can you recheck? Also share the link so I can take a look if there are things we need to fix?

Reactions: ArmyofMike

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I had this issue too. I reached out to the support email and never got a response back. I am also unable to login to the Rally Point system just like @Cendee. My last Rally Point was not automatically created either and once I created it, it changed the dates to September.
Is this still an issue?

Thank you!

M

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Attachments

RedBeard

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Vallejo, CA, USA
Member #

I don't know why this thread was marked as resolved. The issue I've been experiencing with Rally Point has persisted this entire time. I just checked and its still broken on this end.