Launch Member

Influencer II

MONUMENT RANCH PERRIS CA 92570
First Name
Douglas
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Yes i installed them quite a wile back and I think there great! Things i'm hanging are: radios, water filters, knife, hatchet, flashlight, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, tools for sceptor water and gas cans, pouch for paper, pen, stickers, and various other things. I run a bungee from left to right and hang gloves. And i strap gear to it i don't want to flop around. They are great! one other piece of kit is the Blue Ridge overland attic. it just holds our jackets and blanket. Hope this helps!

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Yes i installed them quite a wile back and I think there great! Things i'm hanging are: radios, water filters, knife, hatchet, flashlight, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, tools for sceptor water and gas cans, pouch for paper, pen, stickers, and various other things. I run a bungee from left to right and hang gloves. And i strap gear to it i don't want to flop around. They are great! one other piece of kit is the Blue Ridge overland attic. it just holds our jackets and blanket. Hope this helps!
Which attachment do you use to hang gear to the panels? Are the included with the panels or you bought them separately? Thank you.

northern nomad

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Will
Last Name
Kearney
Member #

Thanks for your feedback on this. I think they will be my next upgrade.

Reactions: WrightRunner

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Compare them with Orangeboxx. I like the later more because it has the MOLLE grid more fully distributed, it doesn’t gave the bend & it’s easier to get your hand behind it to attach things & clean the window. We just did the driver side since it is pretty easy in that truck for the driver to actually look out the passenger side when maneuvering. I put a paper towel dispenser at the top - most used mod I’ve ever had.

Reactions: Wallygator

Wallygator

Rank III

Contributor II

USA
I have them and like them. Got them a long time ago when they first came out on a group buy. I also love my paper towels attached at the top, so handy.

Grendel

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San diego
Member #

I was thinking about getting one of these for the wife's 4runner. But the issue is she want to keep her cargo cover. DO any of these rago, orangeboxx or victory 4x4 allow the use cargo cover? or can they be modified to use it?

Wallygator

Rank III

Contributor II

USA
I was thinking about getting one of these for the wife's 4runner. But the issue is she want to keep her cargo cover. DO any of these rago, orangeboxx or victory 4x4 allow the use cargo cover? or can they be modified to use it?
I am not sure about the others but the cargo cover is not compatible with the Rago. It can probably be modified but I have never seen the cargo cover so I don't know how it attaches to confirm