Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
If you have a ham or thinking about getting one. There is a free virtual ham expo this weekend.

Reactions: Yaniv and M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
If you have a ham or thinking about getting one. There is a free virtual ham expo this weekend.
Signed up last month, maybe as far back as June... can’t wait.

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
Looks like a lot of options for about everyone. Just found about yesterday thru ARRL site since I order 2 books. I might have missed it. If anyone posted then I miss that too.

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Looks like a lot of options for about everyone. Just found about yesterday thru ARRL site since I order 2 books. I might have missed it. If anyone posted then I miss that too.
I’m a member of the ARRL, so I got the link in a news letter... then got an email from RT Systems and Icom the fallowing day. So no, you didn’t miss anything. And yes tons of stuff going to be talked about... I am looking forward to the vender booths myself.

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
Yeah so much stuff it kind of overwhelming in away. I will join soon just a lot going on trying to get out of this heat and head to cooler weather.

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
I’m a member of the ARRL, so I got the link in a news letter... then got an email from RT Systems and Icom the fallowing day. So no, you didn’t miss anything. And yes tons of stuff going to be talked about... I am looking forward to the vender booths myself.
Also will not be able to come up on the net tonight with my new radio but I'm set with EchoLink. Excited about that. Will be the first time on a radio since my army days although it will not be cw but that's fine. I'm sure my fist is a mess.

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I haven’t been able
Also will not be able to come up on the net tonight with my new radio but I'm set with EchoLink. Excited about that. Will be the first time on a radio since my army days although it will not be cw but that's fine. I'm sure my fist is a mess.
I haven’t been able to get Onto The Net with my radio because we only have on EchoLink repeater in my area and no DSTAR repeaters... and finally I don’t have a Wires-X capable radio :(

Yaniv

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Israel
First Name
Yaniv
Last Name
Eliash
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
4X5DL
I had the opportunity to meet Eric a year ago on one of the field days that goes once in a while,
a really bright fella!

Reactions: Boppa's Travels

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
I had the opportunity to meet Eric a year ago on one of the field days that goes once in a while,
a really bright fella!
I watch some and went thru the vendor's row but was busy with other things yesterday. Also watched the session on Alaska travel during the virtual Overland Expo but it was several hours after the event.

Yaniv

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Israel
First Name
Yaniv
Last Name
Eliash
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
4X5DL
I watch some and went thru the vendor's row but was busy with other things yesterday. Also watched the session on Alaska travel during the virtual Overland Expo but it was several hours after the event.
I couldn't join live,
It's outside my TZ (0100 or 0300, don't remember)

I will watch the recordings.