David and Dayna
Last Name
Coston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5NXU GMRS:WROE726
Service Branch
USMC
Ha. I'm also full time worker, graduate student and single dad to two kids. That's pretty weird. I have to put my 3" lift on my land cruiser before I start the drawers. I already bought it but haven't had the time to install it. Hopefully over the next two days I can get the lift on. I'll start working on drawers for my trailer and land cruiser after that. You know...during my free time... :)

FJBruiser

Rank III

Advocate II

Ha. I'm also full time worker, graduate student and single dad to two kids. That's pretty weird. I have to put my 3" lift on my land cruiser before I start the drawers. I already bought it but haven't had the time to install it. Hopefully over the next two days I can get the lift on. I'll start working on drawers for my trailer and land cruiser after that. You know...during my free time... :)
I hope to purchase a trailer next year. I have been looking at Metalian from South Africa. They appear to be a similar design as the Patriot Campers X1 from Australia but at a much lower cost. I have the full pricing guide if anyone is interested!?

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Can you post some photos of how it looks all loaded up, how you organized it and such. Nice build

Cort

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Grand Rapids
First Name
Cort
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD8GQL
Great job! I read through the post and forgive me if I missed it, where did you get the latches for your drawers?

Temudjin

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Cashmere QLD 4500 Australia
Member #

While you can buy a finished solution there is a heck of a lot of satisfaction in making something that exactly serves your needs as you have done. Well done. . . the draws and sliders look great and I'm sure they will give you long service. And you probably saved a bucket by going the DIY route as well.