Launch Member

Enthusiast I

NorCal
First Name
Derek
Last Name
D
Member #

Can someone give me a recommendation for a 5# propane tank mount for a Yakima Loadwarrior?

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Watching, I want to do same with Yakima LockNLoad.

Funny enough they have one but only available in Australia!
Yup I saw that style of holder. Wish they made a style that attached to the side of basket and/or bottom of basket.

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
might be a little hard to see in the pic, but i just bought two threaded hooks and used the holes at the bottom of the tank to hook into and then used a piece of flat bar with two holes drilled in it to go under the basket and then tighten the nuts and suck the tank down tight to the bottom of the basket. cost me $2 and works great....it spent a week bouncing on dirt roads out at black gap and held up fine. i have an 11# tank, but same thing...

IMG_4245.JPG

Reactions: Sparksalot

ptgarcia

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Alta Loma, CA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Garcia
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6PSF
might be a little hard to see in the pic, but i just bought two threaded hooks and used the holes at the bottom of the tank to hook into and then used a piece of flat bar with two holes drilled in it to go under the basket and then tighten the nuts and suck the tank down tight to the bottom of the basket. cost me $2 and works great....it spent a week bouncing on dirt roads out at black gap and held up fine. i have an 11# tank, but same thing...

View attachment 198914

That is how my 30lb tanks were secured to my travel trailer and those bottles never moved.

Reactions: grubworm